Porsche Lease Specials & Offers in Southern California
We are currently updating our monthly offers. Please check back shortly for updates.
In the meantime, here are some links that you might find helpful:
Discover Porsche Lease Specials in Hawthorne
If you’re keen on leasing a new Porsche instead of financing your next vehicle purchase, then our Porsche lease offers will definitely catch your attention. Experience the high-quality materials and advanced technology of a Porsche for a more affordable price with these Porsche lease specials. From the new 911 sports car to the Porsche Cayenne SUV, our dealership near Torrance has Porsche lease specials on some of the most popular Porsche vehicles in California. Peruse the lease offers below to determine which car is best for your Palos Verdes adventures. Do you want a mid-engine, two-seat sports car like the Porsche Boxster? How about an AWD SUV like the Porsche Macan? Our lease deals make it more affordable than ever to fit a new Porsche into your budget.
Porsche leasing, rather than buying, has several perks for those looking for an ideal Porsche Panamera lease in the Manhattan Beach area. While purchasing a Porsche outright means you can customize it however you’d like, leasing also has its benefits:
- Low Cash Outlay and No Security Deposit – There is no security deposit required with a Porsche lease, and your initial cash outlay can remain low.
- Lower Monthly Payments – Monthly Porsche leasing payments tend to be lower than monthly loan payments, as they are based on your vehicle’s initial cost and residual value at your lease-end. As such, you’re only paying for the expected depreciation of your Porsche during your lease term, rather than shelling out for its full cost.
- Versatile Mileage Terms – Porsche leasing offers flexible mileage terms to suit the needs of every Hawthorne driver. 10,000 – 15,000 miles per year is the standard, though low-mileage options of 5,000 – 7,000 miles are available for sports cars. If you anticipate needing extra mileage, you can get up to 20,000 miles per year maximum as an added upfront cost.
- Optional Single Payment Lease – For your ultimate convenience, a single payment lease is available. You would pay the full lease amount in one lump sum, which is usually less than the total cost of a traditional lease.
- Total Loss Protection – If your leased Porsche is considered to be a total loss following a collision or theft, total loss protection means the difference between the insurance settlement and the balance leftover on your lease will be waived.
- Potential Tax Benefits – If your Porsche is a business car, you may be able to enjoy significant tax benefits. Just be sure to consult with a tax professional before writing anything off on your next tax return.
- Simple Lease-End Process – When you reach the end of your Porsche leasing term with Porsche South Bay, all that’s left to do is come see us in Hawthorne. We’ll guide you through the return process and explain your various options for getting into another new Porsche in detail.
- Helpful Insurance Deductibles – Porsche leasing allows you to carry a standard deductible of $1,500, which can reduce your insurance premiums significantly. For more details, speak with your insurance provider.
- Convenient Direct Pay Program – Opt into the Porsche Direct Pay program to enjoy the ease of auto payments when connected to your checking account.
Lease Your Porsche at Porsche South Bay
Visit Porsche South Bay to discuss our Porsche lease rates, Porsche lease specials, and other lease-related topics like returning your Porsche lease with the expert staff in our finance center. Not sure which Porsche model is for you? Find out which Porsche lease is right for your style and budget by stopping by for a test drive—you can schedule one here. From the sporty Porsche Cayman to the luxurious Macan and Cayenne, the right Porsche vehicle is out there and waiting for you!